28 January 2014

MAKE LIGHT

Cropped sweater - Bershka. Button down - Banana Republic. Pleather shorts - Cotton On. Chelsea boots - Topshop.
Being scolded by a guard and telling my sister and I to leave because apparently shooting in front of a door is illegal (or not). Or maybe I should take it as a sign to stick with my neighbors garage doors. How can you not make this your backdrop though? Just look at that gorgeous yellow colour. It looks so rich in photos and may or may not give slight eyegasm. On the brightside, at least we were able to steal a few good shots before we were shoo-ed away like a fly. Can we also talk about how good the weather has been here lately? Thank you, weather gods for the chilly weather and for allowing us to wear light layers without having a sweatfest.

20 comments:

  1. It's so perfect in contrast to your teal cropped jumper though! Fab look and photos!

    LIVE . IN . LOVE ✞

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that shade of yellow is lovely hehe. I think if I passed by it, I'd probably stop and take a pic too! (screw it if it's illegal - 1/2 just kidding hahaha)
    Love how you used your crop top over a buttoned down blouse! Maybe I should try something like that :) So cool hehe

    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly guard! Ahaha. Anyway, I love your cropped jumper! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That guard is so strict. Haha! your outfit is so cute :)


    THE GIRL BEHIND THE PEN

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice boots
    nice look

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this look. especially the crop sweater xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this x

    http://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! So casual but chic at the same time! Just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook or bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the emerald green of that crop top xx

    http://reallyliteral.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit, love what you did with the croptop! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. loving this minimalistic look!! great layers :)

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous9:24 PM

    really cool outfit! I really love what you did the short under the crop top.
    hilsberg.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree, this is such a great backdrop to shoot in front of. I love the colour of your sweater!

    http://cequisuit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love love! Your Chelsea boots are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the pants and booties =)
    Visit my blog if you have time, and let me know what you think about my latest outfit!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad you were able to get some shots with that backdrop, so pretty! Love your shoes and that cropped top!! <3


    XO J
    www.thestyleworthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! You guys are the bomb dot com.